Monday, March 26, 2012

Soccer is the sport that I like it



  The soccer game is a very famous game in my country. I am used to playing this game from many years ago. when I was in the elementary school, I was playing many times in a week, also I am still playing even now.
      Year after year, my love for soccer has gone up. When I was a child, my parents gave me a ball as a gift, and with this I could make a team with my friends in the school and neighborhood. We always played this game in the day and the night, and the goalkeeper was my favorite position in this period of my life. After that, when I was in high school and college, I usually participated in the soccer teams and always we entered the different competition, and sometimes we won, but most times we lost. In addition, all these years of playing soccer made me a good player, and I began to play as a forward. 
      All in all, I am playing soccer for exercise, training my body and getting me energy, besides having fun. Moreover, I play soccer to remember my friends in different stages of my life and how we spent a nice time to learn a new skill in this game or watch matches on T.V. or stadium. Furthermore I think that soccer is not just a game, it is complete life for you. Two weeks ago, for example, I was playing with my friend. All the members in my team were tired and took a rest, but I still played alone. The opposite team said "give up" but I didn't. I think this taught me a lesson, that anybody should not give up in any condition. Finally I could get a goal. Although my team and I lost this match, I got a great lesson. This is the soccer and this reminds me of a proverb that says    "Life is a game".

No comments:

Post a Comment