Sunday, May 6, 2012

My experience with mathematics


When I was in the elementary school, I was very good in math. I always got high grades. In addition, I was very fast in calculating the number. Because my father was good in math, I liked this subject and did well. When I was in the junior high school, I sometimes didn't get high grades because I didn’t study in a precise way. So, I began to hate math. On one day, the math teacher expressed the questions and answers after ending the exam. I understood my faults and knew how to study math. It required that I focus, that I be accurate, and that I study all possibilities to get the correct result. After that, when I was in high school, the math teacher said, “Math is a very important subject, and if you want to do well, you should understand math very well”. His teaching was simple and he taught us how we must think in a short way to get the result. I like math in this way. In the next year, the math teacher was very complex. He shouted all time and refused any answer that wasn't compatible with his method, even if it was correct. He didn't encourage us to create or imagine. From this year, I didn't like math very much. I couldn’t hate because I had had a good time experience with it. When I was getting a correct result, I was very happy. In college, my study field didn't require much math. Recently, I am not good in math. When you ask me if I like it or not? I will say: “I like it and don’t like it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment