Sunday, April 15, 2012

Business in carbondale



        One of the most interesting businesses that take my attention in Carbondale is the taxi office. It’s very interesting since its requirements are very simple. They require only office and cars. In Carbondale, there is a need for a taxi, since Carbondale has many students and most of them are coming from outside the U.S. and they don’t have cars. In addition, the town down and many stores and malls aren't near campus; therefore, many people need to get a taxi to take them to these places. 
       In my country, the situation is completely different; one can easily get a taxi just by raising a hand because there are many taxis roaming in the street, but you should decide on the wage before riding the car. 
      I recommended my friends to use this service when they need to go to any place. By the way, I think there  are many thoughts that may develop this service, for example, making a discount to any person after using their office for many times. I think that may encourage many people to use a taxi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment