Saturday, April 7, 2012

The family business



In my country, the family business is always successful at the beginning of the projects then the problems begin accruing. My uncles have one family business. They were working in a factory and I worked with them in the vacations. The work was great but there are many problems that occurred. One of the most important of these problems was jealousy. In addition, every member felt that there was no privacy in the work and that they killed the creativity in the work and made the work just routine. I think, in turn, that family business is giving the strength to each member. They support each other in different situations. Also, I think that the critical criterion in this type of business is the managing. If manager or leader is strong and able to understand the personal matter with each member, I think the business will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment